Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trekking to Life is Good

Our first big long road trip, as a family, took us all the way to Vancouver Washington for the Life is Good Conference. We were stoked, to cross the border and hang out for FIVE days with fellow unschoolers. Step one, pimp up the Van so the boys had endless access to video games and movies, for most of the ride they looked like this.




As co pilot, I spent a big chunk of my time, taking pictures out a moving vehicle. My main subject matter was road signs, who knew they would be so different.





They other laughable co-pilot moment, was my sheer shock at how much longer a mile was then a kilometer. I spent some time thinking we were much closer to our destinations then we actually were. All in all, the boys were troopers, Puck drove and handled in coming tech calls with finesse and well .. I took pictures of images speeding past the window.

Here's how Makinley handled the last 20 miles.

No comments: